Thursday 10 December 2009

Advent Tut – 9th December

It’s very exciting waiting for all the ladies to arrive at the office with their tut in hand.
waiting with tuta
This morning I got a “Grow Your Own Christmas Tree Kit”. I am going to get it started this weekend, so that hopefully we can have a real tree in the office next year.
Christmas Tree
The office is also awash with chocolates, I like the green triangles best.
quality street
……. And as a special treat, it was a “Cook What You Like” session  in Food Technology, so I made Rocky Road with marshmallows, Turkish delight, Maltesers and Kit Kat as well as bashed up choc biscuits, caramel condensed milk and chocolate bars.
rocky road addd

Yum Yum Yum, Yum Yum!

1 comment:

Chris G said...

Monkey, you will have to watch those calories... I think that is your days worth in that small square there!