Thursday 3 December 2009

The “Office” at Christmas

My Top Tips for a festive office desk……

sweetie tin

1.Have a huge tin of Yuletide sweeties to offer all your visitors.

festive phone

2.  Decorate all desk furniture, including your telephone, the smile on your face as you make your calls will reflect in your voice, but don’t go overboard and answer the phone with a “Ho Ho Ho” unless you are certain who the caller is.

festive mug

3.  Drink from the mug of festivities!  I have just finished my cream of chicken soup here, very nice! 

big pens
4. Take notes/sign for parcels using an assortment of festive writing utensils, I have a HUGE one for big writing .....
pens
…….. a fluffy snowman one, and two lighty up ones, one with a snowman in and the other with a Christmas tree, I also have a festive fluffy duck on a stand, wearing a scarf one, but I forgot to take a picture of it.
Ricky Gervais eat your heart out!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I like the outfit :)