Monday 14 December 2009

Better Late Than Never - Advent Tut – 10th & 11th December

My apologies, yuletide festivities have got in the way of me posting my Advent Tut so I am a little behind.  Hopefully I am back on track now.
Reindeer & Monkey
On Thursday 10th I got this lovely reindeer – he is so cute, I understand that he is from the Stafford branch of Poundland and cost £1!!!!!!! Gorgeous. he will take pride of place on my festive mantle piece.
Monkey and Socks
On Friday 11th I got two pairs of socks, they are a little bit big for me, so I am going to fill each pair with satsumas, nuts and other Christmas dainties and give them to Lucy and Auntie Jan – something to eat, then something to wear, a multi tasking festive gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume the reindeer isn't chocolate if he is to go on the mantel. (I am not anonymous, I am Mr. D)
Phil D