Thursday 20 May 2010

Cadbury World – Part 2 - Time to Relax

Once I had done all my shopping for the Hungry Office Ladies I could relax and enjoy the attractions that Cadbury World had to offer ………
Picture 206
There was a lot to see. I thought this muscular gentleman must have been very good at restricting his chocolate intake, judging by his impressive abs,  “How unlike my own” I thought, as I studied this historic tableau!
Pipes flowing with chocolate
And as I gazed up at the multicoloured pipes running across the ceiling I had a romantic notion of warm, liquid chocolate flowing through them …. but really I think that idea is just in the realms of Willy Wonka.
Picture 211 Picture 212
The car ride was very "sweet". When you went into the winter part they blew cold air on you, and all the little chocolate beans had very excited squeaky voices.

Picture 219
I was entranced by the alluring chocolate bunny, but not in a Molly type way. She had the aroma of caramel and chocolate around her, Cadburys must have had a special chocolate perfume commissioned for her that she dabs behind her ears and on her pulse points. It's the sort of smell that seems perfectly natural amongst all the chocolate at Cadbury World, but I am not sure what the reaction would be if she got on the Banga Bus reeking of Cadbury's Caramel ..... George might have to squirt his Fabreeze about after she had alighted the bus.
Wall of chocolate
In one section it looked as if the walls were made out of chocolate, how BRILLIANT is that?  I would love to have one of my bedroom walls decorated in a similar way, in fact I am suprised that Laurence Llwellyn Bowen hasn't used the idea in one of his flamboyant room makeovers.  Trouble is, I could see Cyril trying to lick my walls, just to make sure they really weren't made of chocolate, and the idea of him doing that is very unsavoury.
Picture 229
Cadbury World was very busy and after an hour or so my head was banging, so it was nice to sit in the fresh air for a while and have five minutes to myself to ponder …….. about chocolate in all it’s many guises.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Great tour Monkey. Am rather taken with the idea of chocolate walls - am amazed that you didn't try a quick lick - man you have willpower!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great tour Monkey. Am rather taken with the idea of chocolate walls - am amazed that you didn't try a quick lick - man you have willpower!

M.D said...

I went to Salar de Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia. There is a salt hotel made from blocks of the stuff. I admit I did have a lick to make sure they weren't pulling the wool over my eyes.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone want to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in IBM Cognos TECHNOLOGY , kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor-led training on TECHNOLOGY. We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ pieces of training in India, USA, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us.
Pratik Shekhar
MaxMunus
E-mail: pratik@maxmunus.com
Ph:(0) +91 9066268701
http://www.maxmunus.com/