Friday 21 May 2010

Cadbury World – Part 3 - Sharing With Friends and Family.

Cadbury World plunder
I have had quite a few e-mails from people asking me what I bought for myself at Cadbury World.  Well, to be honest, I was very happy with just the free bits they gave me as I went around.  They were very kind and I was given two bags of buttons, two curly wurlies and a bar of dairy milk – a fair bounty of chocolate treasure.
I did look at all the different pens they had, but how many pens does a monkey need? Although I do like pens, I decided to use the ones I have already before buying any more, and anyway I have my photos for my souvenirs.
Saring my chocolate with darrell
I asked Darrell what he would like and he chose a curly wurly and I had a packet of buttons, we ate them together as I told him of my adventures and how good it was to see Mr Collis’s monkey.
I have put the rest of the sweets aside to share with Aunty Jan and Lucy when she comes for Sunday dinner on Sunday.

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Sunday dinner is usually on a Sunday - funny that. I'm not sure about Curly Wurlys - too elaborate.