Monday 17 May 2010

RACE FOR LIFE UPDATE – Thank You xxxxx

A HUGE THANK YOU TO SUSAN, SHARON, AUNTY JAN, BERNADETTE, KAREN, MANDY, HOLLY AND DEBORAH FOR BEING KIND ENOUGH TO SPONSOR ME AND CYRIL …… WE PROMISE WE WON’T LET YOU DOWN.
Monkey with his Race for Life Number
My Race for Life number came on Saturday, how exciting is that?  It is rather large, so I am going to shrink it down on the posh photocopier to make it fit my t-shirt a bit better. I think I may laminate it too, because I don’t want it to tear as I lunge towards the finishing tape.
I like the number I have been given ….I am going to use a combination of numbers in it to do my next lottery ticket to see if they are lucky …. 1, 4, 8, 14 16, 18 – how BRILLIANT would it be if they came up?
My training is going well, yesterday I did a star jump and leaned to the left and then the right twice, I ached a bit , but a warm bath eased it a little.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Ohh Monkey, be careful with your training, we don't want an injury before the big day.
I did it a few years ago,you and Cyril will love it, and i am quite sure all the ladies will love you two as well

Mr.D said...

Keep you leanings balanced and all will be well. We don't want you to pull anything, other than a cracker.