Saturday 10 August 2013

Too Much Information ….

reading The Metro Reading the Metro together every morning has become quite de rigueur for Darrell and Nigel …..
wee charge my phoneHowever, the other day, the leading headline and following article were just TMI (Too Much Information) ….. as far as Darrell and Nigel were concerned!
metro free newspaperTwo or three minutes of constant guffawing I can cope with …. five minutes tends to become a little tedious …… fifteen minutes plus of piddle talk and tittering  ….give me strength!! ……
Making Plans for NigelNO NIGEL  …………………. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Flipping scientists ….. I wish they would just keep some of their research to themselves!!!!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.D said...

Too much information today.
Too little information yesterday - no posting.
I have heard of trickle chargers but I assume the piddle charger has nothing to do with Tom the Scientist.
It looks like an April Fools with the date gone wrong.

Anonymous said...

WAAAAY too much to want to compute in the old grey cells......it is more of the forgettable sort of info!...Dianne