Saturday 31 October 2015

Mr Kipling, A Perfect Start To Halloween?

Despite his pledge of allegiance to mainly eat Mr Kipling Witches Hats this Halloween ……
Nigel has now discovered Mr Kipling Toffee Terror Whirls (same price £1) ………
…… which, he says, are equally moreish, but, in a completely different sort of way, i.e a filled shortcake biscuit as opposed to an iced sponge, two completely different textures and, in his opinion  a perfect way to start of, what he hopes will be a most excellent night of trick or treating!
I have to say the Terror Whirls appeal to me a little more than the aforementioned Witches Hats, but then, Nigel tells me that I am a bit stuck in my ways and a bit old fashioned as regards to the “latest trends in comestible flavouring combinations” …… Hmmmmmmm, I think perhaps Hugh has been giving Nigel the benefit of his “expert fine dining tutorage!” Heaven help me!!!!

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

An oldie, as I have written before;
"Do you like Kipling?"
"I don't know, I've never kippled."

PharmacyMichele said...

Goodness-Nigel sounds like he's swallowed a dictionary!! Mind you-the Terror Twirls look rather scrummy.

Michele

Dianne said...

the toffee gets my attention and Terror Twirls do sound more yummy than Witches Hats....never easy making a choice without proper taste testing! ..sugar overload time, but I know Nigel is up for the challenge! .....Mr. D, an oldie but always brings a smile!.....Dianne

Mr.D said...

Dianne - an oldie indeed. I have even used it previously on Mum's Monkey. They do say reuse and recycle.