Thursday 29 November 2012

A Pre-Advent Visit To “Festive Birmingham.

As Darrell and Nigel were leaving Selfridges Nigel spotted this mahoooosive stack of presents and got overly excited ……
Selfridges Birmingham….. and even before the poor lad has even had a chance to open the first drawer in our Advent Calendar  I have had to tell him, in no uncertain terms,  that this will not be the present type scenario that will be occurring at Chateau Castle Greyskull on Christmas morning  …. he will only be allowed to put two very small items on his letter to Santa….  and therefore needs to contemplate his Christmas gifts of choice with all due care and consideration……!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

........So there - you've been told!
JantheFan x
p.s. Nigel I'm whispering this so Monkey can't here - there is always a spare bed at my house on Christmas Eve - Santa always leaves mahooooooooosive presents in this house!!!

Anonymous said...

p.p.s excuse my spelling - shocking - I don't know my hears from my heres. Well it is nearly 1 a.m. - well past my bed time!!!

Mr.D said...

Small presents?
Careful. Small in size or value? A small bag of diamonds would be nice.

Anonymous said...

That mountain of gifts with all it's possibilities of treasures, is bound to attract Nigel's attention! But being the sharing and caring souls Nigel and Darrell are, I'm just know their heads won't be turned.... their letter to Santa will be exactly right with two choices...Love you..Dianne

MorningAJ said...

One small sack of presents.
One small sack of £50 notes.

That OK?

marc said...

every year i give all my gifts to chairty thats the type of person i am big chairty heart giving ahowbiz wave almost saint Hugh ,
Hugh, have you told them its all the broken toys and gifts from last year that you give away to make room for new ones big tell the whole story love marc