Friday 17 April 2015

Ye Gods!

Hugh had to juste nip to see ‘is tailor yesterday to pick up zee little zumzing, ……however, it has to be said that even Darrell had to disguise a slight intake of breath when Hugh came back and insisted on “cat-walking” zee aforementioned zumzing that he said was going to take London by “zee storming Norman” …… namely …… erm ….  gold,  and tres beaucoup of it!
“Vell Darrelle, …….. vatt do you sink?  C’est magnifique no?” asked Hugh,
Well, all poor Darrell could do was blink and desperately try to banish the lyrics from Spandau Ballet’s “Gold” from his head……….
…… while Hugh looked, so Darrell thought,  like an refugee from a school nativity play.
“It’s erm ….. London de rigueur, at its most de rigueur and soooooooooo very you!” replied Darrell, not wishing to hurt a flouncing Hugh’s feelings!
“Ahhhhhhhhh, I juste knew, knew, knew you vould adore it Darrelle, so I took zee liberty of getting zee Jean Paul Jacques De Gaultier to make you up something a little similar no!”, and with that placed a small gold parcel in Darrell’s arms ……
…… and squealed “Ooooooooooow, try it on zis moment Darrelle, I cannot wait to see you in it, no?”
I am not saying anything!!!!! 
But, when Darrell does return I don’t think I will be the only one to think that perhaps Wolverhampton, especially our little village isn’t quite ready for the total gold on gold effect, no matter how en trend and de rigueur de rigueur!!

4 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Oh-errrrr, they both look like something out of a christmas nativity play! Can't wait to see Darrell wearing tat when he gets back home.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness words fail me - I need to go down and lie in a darkened room. The word Majestic comes to mind or Liberace - get that monkey a piano - it's total Eurovisual. JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

Wow! when Hugh decides to do zumzing he gives de rigueur a whole new meaning......to be honest, the word Christmas just keeps calling out loud and clear ......Me oh my...that golden fabric just glows! .....Hugh amazes us once again...Dianne

Mr.D said...

Where are my sunglasses?
What will Evesham make of this?