Wednesday 19 June 2013

Confectionary Review–Cadbury Dairy Milk With Oreo

A little while ago one of our readers, Jen, extolled the virtues of Cadbury’s new Dairy Milk with Oreo’s, and naturally we felt that it would look most rude if we did not follow up her recommendations,  as she felt and we quote “….. it rates very, very highly on the Richter scale of noms”
dairy milk with oreoSo with that Darrell was duly dispatched to the village Tesco Express to make a considered purchase, to wit one large bar of Dairy Milk with Oreo.
oreo Dairy MilkAll we could say/can say is OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, no detailed review is necessary, suffice to say it ticked all our boxes many times over …… 1,001% nom, nom, nom ….Forget the Richter scale …. this is on the Hynek Scale of nomness!
licking up the crumbs diary milk with oreaNot a single crumb was allowed to go to waste ….. we don’t usually encourage Nigel to lick his plate clean, as we generally regard it as being “common”,  but in this instance we felt that all licking could be amply justified!

7 comments:

Mr.D said...

An incredible number of noms.
This must be a world record.

Anonymous said...

It would be a waste not to get every crumb with such a fantastic plate and, or finger licking review!....Dianne

Anonymous said...

Could this be my Saturday night choccie treat - me thinks so. Will be out in full force very soon scouring the shops for the hynek scale treat of treats - and I will tell you right now I will be proper 'common' with it - see if I care. JantheFan x

marc said...

of straight away to get this it must be fabtastic big love marc

Mr.D said...

Marc,
Great new word - fabtastic.

Anonymous said...

I am delighted that my simple recommendation provided so much pleasure, and such an incredible score on the OMG-meter. Quite simply, it was the only confectionery which got me and my colleagues through a recent very busy period at work. OMG indeed! Jen x

Anonymous said...

I am delighted that my simple recommendation provided so much pleasure, and such an incredible score on the OMG-meter. This was the only confectionery which got me and my colleagues through a particularly busy and stressful period at work recently. Nothing else would do. OMG indeed! Jen x