Wednesday 16 April 2014

You Really CAN’T Take All That Nigel……. !!!!

I have had to have a few firm words with Nigel ……
…… he has started to pack for our Icelandic Saga ……
…… but appears to be packing for all eventualities ….. his, mine and all the girls I think …….. and so I have be forced to tell him robustly to wooooooooow ….
We only have a limited luggage allowance …..
…… and he must just take care of himself and let everyone else worry about their own flip flops, ponchos, sun cream,  blister plasters, midnight feast snacks, spare gloves, socks, and pants etc., kind though his gesture is.
I have also had to tell him that the bag of food he had secreted away for the Icelandic ponies, that he thought I hadn’t noticed will also have to go ….. as it will almost certainly contravene some regulation when we go through passenger control,  and I am not explaining the need for a sack of pony nuts to anyone!!!
If Nigel does happen to have a close encounter with an aforesaid Icelandic pony,  he will just have to give it his apple from his lunch box …..  but only if it is allowed!!!  Good grief ….. what is he like?

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

I can't see how Nigel can possibly lift his suitcase, let alone put it in the overhead locker. I hope he has been in training.

Mr.D said...

P.S.
Mrs. D and I are off to Chile and Easter Island tomorrow. Have a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Just look at that little face - I'm sure that could melt the heart of any passenger control person to let Nigel's pony nuts through.
JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

Nigel truly needs an ever expanding suitcase!....hope all his choices are lightweight.....perhaps he can be persuaded that Icelandic ponies strictly eat Icelandic food!.....seems ever thoughtful dear Nigel aims to be the perfect snack time host even when traveling!.....Dianne