Wednesday 7 January 2015

And So, Back To Work

I have to admit that over the past two weeks and the Christmas break we have all been very much strangers to the dark morning …….. 6 o’clock in the morning (except for Nigel on Christmas Day), ceased to exist in our being ……
…….. so this morning was quite a wake up call to the system when I had to start catching the bus to work again  …..
…… shiny new buss pass in hand ……
…….. back to booking buses of a private, rather than public type nature.
On my desk, waiting for me was my new complimentary 2015 calendar ……
……. oh my goodness, all those buses….. sorry executive vehicles, all of which, I will no doubt be booking at some point during the coming year ……..
…… all “posing” amidst wonderful vistas ……..
…… what a romantic way to start the New Year!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Will you want the number "noine buzz" or the number "foive?"

Anonymous said...

Going to work or coming home in the dark is not fun ......a crisp new calendar and shiny bus pass are a good start to a new year filled with all sorts of possibilities and adventures!... enjoy getting settled in....Love, Dianne

marc said...

o the romance of the bus how i did so love to travel on it it was so romantic even if the lighting was a bit harsh big show biz wave hugh