Sunday 26 February 2017

Doris's Aftermath!

You may remember a while back when I told you about a bet Darrell and I had as to the date when a fence down the road might finally give up and topple over …..  http://mumsmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/there-she-goes.html
falling down fence aWell, with Storm Doris having now passed over, I wondered how said fence had faired  in the tempest tossed storms of the past week and whether we were any nearer to Darrell creating his much promised “Keel Over” cocktail to celebrate. Darrell bet it would go over around 14th February and I predicted mid March.
wonky fence bets on[12]Falling down fence
I think it’s safe to say that Darrell has lost his bet  ….. but I have another three weeks or so to go …… then it’ll be bottoms up for me …… as well as the fence!!!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I hope you don't keel over after a few of Darrell's cocktails. Hopefully they are alcohol free.

PharmacyMichele said...

Fingers crossed about the fence! Looking forward to hearing about the new cocktail.

Michele

Dianne said...

Amazing!....that fence just won't give up......if only it will remain in place and no one comes along and takes it down before the predicted mid March!....each day counts, so good luck....waiting to hear about the winning cocktail, Dianne