Friday 9 September 2011

A Celebratory Hog Roast

There was a Centenary Hog Roast at work yesterday after all our first day meetings had finished. Darrell and I were both invited and I would have loved to have stayed, but I had dental appointment that I dare not cancel as I was long overdue a scale and polish. However, I knew that Darrell would embrace the occasion enough for both of us and he had promised to bring me a pork bap with all the trimmings back for my tea.
andys nokia 050
Darrell said that it was a veritable feast, and (I am told by a reliable source) his friend, the lovely Stephanie, had to nudge him in the ribs several times as he was nomming a little too loudly, as well as having to tell him to wipe his chin when he missed his mouth, what is he like?
Hog Roast
He tried everything, several times ………
andys nokia 052
….. including some very posh lettuce that he thought was an exotic sort of seaweed.
A cheeky Pimms
He also partook in several cheeky glasses of Pimms, until the said lovely Stephanie said she thought that he had enough, especially as he had to get home on the Banga bus.
andys nokia 051
…….. but not before remembering to bring me a slice of the splendid celebratory cake wrapped up in a napkin ….. as well as my bap!  Nom, nom, nom!

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hope your teeth are nice and sparkly clean now. Was in our local Sainsburys today and the boys spotted some Nom yogurt. Hugs Mrs A, Monkey & Norm.

Mr. D said...

All the trimmings? Bits of hair from the barber's floor? Not so nommingly good now huh?

Mr. D said...

All the trimmings? Bits of hair from the barber's floor? Not so nommingly good now huh?