Sunday 17 October 2010

Darrell’s Advertent Sun £9.50 Holiday in Mudeford - Part 2

I love our “a-part-ee-mon”. It’s got everything:- a fridge, a freezer, a cooker, a microwave, a toaster, a kettle and TV on the wall, which is dead posh.
Picture 674
And in the lounge is a wondrous settee that unfolds and turns into a bed …… just like a Transformer ……. “Transformers, a-part-ee-mon beds in disguise” I couldn’t resist a little snuggle in it this morning, while it was still warm, and Lucy was having her shower. It is also ideally situated for watching Saturday morning TV, so I didn’t miss SpongeBob Square Pants.
Picture 665
The toilette is humungous – it really is like a Throne Room. There is tons of room to swing your legs, while you are thinking, but it’s a bit of a stretch to the toilet paper …..
Picture 684
Monkey has thought of every eventuality and packed some marmite for my breakfast, just in case they didn’t have it in Dorset.
Picture 686
I can’t see the sea from the "a-part-ee-mon, but I am sure I can hear it.
Picture 687
It’s all so very exciting.

3 comments:

Junie said...

Awww that is fantastic !!! You seem to be just having the most fantastic time !!!

Jane said...

Wrap up warm if you go out!!

Mr.D said...

Appartement, toilette, croissant. Is Mudeford in France? In Mexico Spongebob Squarepants is simply "Bob Esponja." It loses quite a lot in translation.