Wednesday 5 December 2012

Totally and Mahoooosively Smitten ….

TallulahOh my, how can I put it ? …… Tallulah scrubs up soooooo well she takes my breathe away and makes my knees go all weak!   Isn't She LovelyAll Darrell and Nigel (and me too) did yesterday was sigh robustly in a totally smitten and heartfelt type nature, she just looked like a real life fairy tale princess.
Christmas No. 1And not only did she look stunning but she smelt wonderful too ….. like a freshly mown snow drift ….. under a starry moonlit sky.
006Nigel is totally and utterly entranced and besotted ………..2012 Christmas Kiss…….. to think,  this time last year we were all a little wary for her ….
Christmas No. 1 ….. and now we are vieing for her attention and affections …..
Last Christmas I gave you my heartand just one chaste kiss from her honeyed lips ….
Tallulah and NigelOh Tallulah …..  Tallulah …….  Tallulah ….. what is this spell you have cast upon us …..?Christmas BabyWe won't ask for much this Christmas
We won't even wish for snow
We’re just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
We won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
We won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause we just want you here tonight
Holding on to us so tight
What more can we do
Tallulah, all we want for Christmas is you ……
Christmas Special

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Wow - what a difference a year makes. I hope there won't be rivalries and pistols at dawn. (Poor Dawn, what has she done do deserve that?)

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a picture - what a photograph. (as the old song goes)
You look like a proper little family.
Tallulah looks SO pretty!
JantheFan x
p.s. loving the crimbo cards this year!

marc said...

love that your all loved up and my she is a dream of angel delight in a silver gown she looks a bit like Hugh in panto this year are you sure that is not Hugh big love marc