Sunday 21 November 2010

Portsmouth Ho! Darrell’s Second Sun £9.50 Holiday In As Many Months – Part 3

Picture 142
The weather is BRILLIANT, it’s mid November and I’m sitting in my shirt sleeves having a mocha latte cappo something., I feel very decadent!
Picture 143 Picture 144
……. And they have dead posh ice creams in Southsea, where we spent much of today
Picture 145 Picture 147
Lucy and I decided to have a different ice cream each so that we could taste each others. I naturally went the whole hog and opted for the “waffle with sprinkles, choc twin with flake” whereas Lucy made a more refined choice and had  a “Bunnies Ears”. Lucy isn’t one for much unabandoned nomming, but I am sure I heard her having a very quiet one!
Picture 226

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Do you feel the cold? The people behind the first photo appear well wrapped up.
The iced creams look very posh indeed. You don't get them round Walsall or Wolverhampton, or Sunderland for that matter.

Darrell said...

I think I have a propensity for warm blood Mr D.