Wednesday 17 October 2012

Not Clever …. Not Funny …

Since Nigel disappeared yesterday we have heard nothing … nothing …
040….. I tried to seek some sort of solace by visiting Nigel’s beloved freezer, just to look at his Jubbleys and ice cream tubs and in a sad tribute to him I made it my mission to make sure that there were enough wooden ice cream spatulas by the tills because I knew that wherever Nigel was, he would be fretting profusely as to whether there would be an ample sufficiency of them.
Cook Lady…. And as for his boss,  The Cook Lady …… she was inconsolable …..
choc ice….. she had been considering introducing a strawberry Jubbley to the freezer as she thought some of the girls may prefer the softer berry flavours to the more acidic citrus ones,  but she felt it was too high a profile decision to make without discussing and debating it first with Nigel and hearing his considered import ……

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thought and sight of those Jubbleys is just too nuch to bear!!! We will soon be at the point of forming a posse and I hope this pond-scum kidnapper knows he better be taking good care of dear Nigel. I'm certain the rules of the Geneva Convention apply here. Not funny AT ALL!!!...VERY wORRIED..Dianne

Mr.D said...

I thought for a second you were going to discover a frozen Nigel in among the lovely Jubbleys.
It seemed like a bad B-movie script. "Attack of the miniature ice men!"

Anonymous said...

I cannot settle, I cannot concentrate til the lad is home safe and sound. I am losing weight rapidly. I can hear him singing now just as Englebert did......Please Release Me...........let me go....I'm sobbing now..........JantheFan x

Di said...

Oh no, I'd hoped for news by today :(

Watching for his safe return - you don't think he's hopped off to help the elves at the North Pole in the hope of snaffling some chocklit? I 'spose not, sigh, those monkey nuts looked ominous to me :(

Di
xx

marc said...

hugh has taken to his bed and says a thing will not pass his lips till nigel is safly home i have my douts as 2 large cream cakes have gone missing and there are crumbs in the bed ,Nigel would love a strawberry jubbly ,o its all so sad what are we to do i light a candle in the window every night and when i look at the stars i hope he is looking at them to big tear in my eye love marc

Mr.D said...

Marc,
Did your dog or a friend eat the cream cakes and sneakily put the crumbs in Hugh's bed? Maybe you need Tom the Scientist there too.