Thursday 24 March 2011

Farewell To and Reflections Of The Czech Republic ……

Looking Back on my Czech Holiday
I’ve had the most wonderful time, with such brilliant memories, and hope that the young ladies will consider asking me to join them again on another educational excursion in the future. I feel I have proved my worth,  having learnt so much about the intricacies of looking after hotel room keys …. and think that it would put me in a good steed should the need arise again on another trip.
Charles Bridge Prague Picture 243
But, I have been away from Darrell and Nigel for what seems to be an age  ….. so I bid the Czech Republic a very fond and emotional farewell ….. with a promise to return to Prague ….
 Picture 242 Picture 252
……… and if I am being honest …. I am really looking forward to not having to wear quite so many layers of clothes and feeling like the Michelin man!
Prague Charles bridge Picture 250

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

You would be a plus for any trip. A real star.
Maybe the next trip could be to warmer climes so you don't look like the Michelin man, whose real name is Bibendum.