Sunday 6 March 2011

A Job of Great Responsibility

Laura the PE Lady has given me a job of very great responsibility…….
Keys
I have to make sure that I have all the young ladies room keys  before they can go out onto the snow.  It would could spell disaster if they lost them on the piste and I don’t have a clue how to say “The key to Room 105 (for example) has been mislaid somewhere on yonder mountain and I require the good services of a qualified locksmith to facilitate the opening of the locked door and possible replacement of the said lock. ” in Czech…….. and I am also not sure if this sort of thing is covered by our EHIC cards.
 Keys Pension Roxana
When I am satisfied that I have all the keys, the girls can go for their ski instruction.
Waving Pension Roxana
I like to wave them off ……
Snow Angel
And then I have a couple of hours to myself to do things like being a snow angel!!!!

2 comments:

marc said...

You see M the weight of Responsibility may hangs on your shoulders but being the monkey you are you rise to the challange head on bold & fearless infact you have a air of no problem i can do this about you as you relax making snow angels and sipping tea well done you big love marc

Mr.D said...

Sorry for the delay in writing but we have been away for a long weekend. We went to El Tajin if you want to google it.
Mrs.D made her very first snow angel at Christmas in Canada. We enjoyed the skiing too.