Monday 18 July 2011

Sending A Few Last Minute Postcards.

 Writing Postcards
I know we leave this morning, but I just had to send a couple of postcards before we do, one to Hugh, who lives in Notting Hill and dreams of the showbiz life and the other to the Ladies in the Office who have a big collection of postcards on their notice board and always nag me about sending them one whenever I go away. I will probably be back home before they are delivered, but it’s the thought that counts!
I have much to tell, but I think I will omit the tale of my getting trapped in the sofa bed ……
 Fold Up bed 2
….. while I was trying to work out how to put it up …
  Trapped in fold up bed
Thank goodness Lucy was there to rescue me, even though she did tut rather loudly and mutter “Silly boy!” under her breath as she did so!  I expect we will be able to laugh about it …… one day!

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope you aren't damaged Monkey - or having bad dreams about it!

Mrs A. said...

Message from Norm,
Have arrived on bus safe and sound and settlling in nicely. Will send some photos just as soon as Mrs A. gets her pooter sorted out. it has nasty worms apparently and gone away to be made better. Do hope it was nothing it ate. Hugs Norm & Monkey.

Darrell (Monkey doesn't get back till late tonight) said...

Horray, Mrs A ..... it's such a responsibility putting a monkey on the bus on his own, even one as sensible as Norm. Can't wait to see the pictures!

marc said...

post card is fab thankyou so much Hugh

Mr. D said...

In Mexico, pooter sounds like puta, which means whore! We call them insect suckers instead.