Monday 4 July 2011

STOP PRESS - ADOPTIONS

Quelle response ..... !  We are unfortunatley, but very happily closing our adoption books for a little while as we think we have found very lovely sounding homes for six of our abandoned and unloved monkeys!  If any of these adoptions fall through, for any reason, we will let you know. We have been very moved by the overwhelming compassion shown by our followers..... and will hopefully be able to tell you where the monkeys will be going in the next week or so.

4 comments:

Jen said...

eek when I emailed you boys this message wasnt on the site :( I got in as quick as I could tho..

Jen said...

Hope I am lucky enough to be able to get a new friend for Max and Jungle Monkey..paws crossed..

Mr. D said...

Monkeys all over the place. I hope you will vet the homes first.

marc said...

Thats great news you will need to keep an eye out for unloved monkeys and find them wounderful new homes like mine big Show Biz Wave Hugh