Monday 16 August 2010

Monkey’s Inadvertent Turkish Adventure Part 11 – Happy Hour(s) Cocktails.

I have to admit that since I have been on holiday I have become rather partial to a cocktail.
P1010025
The beach bar has a very comprehensive list, but during the day I tend to stick to a pomegranate slush puppy, as sun, sea and alcohol can be a lethal combination.
Picture 585 Picture 661
The hotel bar won’t serve you if you are improperly dressed, Rudi the Bar Man was very polite when he said “I am sorry my friend, you will have to put a shirt on before I can serve you. Why don’t you slip back to your room and put on that nice Chanel shirt I saw you in last night and I will have your Banana Cow ready for when you get back”
Picture 622P1010035
We have the best cocktails in the evening when it is Happy Hour. I am keeping all my novelty stirrers and umbrellas as souvenirs and to show Darrell when I get home.
Picture 597
Last night I enjoyed myself a little too much and Lucy had to put me to bed.
Picture 594
I hope I didn’t embarrass myself too much!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Did you do the Monkey equivalent of letting your hair down? Can you remember everything or will things come back to haunt you? Tell Lucy "what goes on in Turkey, stays in Turkey."

Ali said...

Lol - hope your head doesnt hurt too much xx

Angie said...

In my younger days I can remember feeling like you, when dabbling with cocktails.