Wednesday 13 April 2011

Just A Perfect Day

Picture 031
Just a perfect day,
Picture 033
Problems all left alone,
Picture 065
Weekenders on our own.
 Picture 039
It's such fun.
Picture 095 
Just a perfect day,
Picture 036
You made me forget myself.
Picture 135
I thought I was someone else, Someone good.
 Picture 032
Oh it's such a perfect day,
 Picture 100
I'm glad I spent it with you.
 Kingswear ferry
Oh such a perfect day,
 Picture 085
You just keep me hanging on,
Picture 058
You just keep me hanging on.
Picture 092 
You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow
Picture 107

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Lou Reed couldn't have put it better.

KraftyKaren said...

One of my all time favourite songs - as soon as I saw the title of your blog post I started humming it - fab photos looks like you are having a great time.

marc said...

it would be a perfect day if i spentit with you two big love marc